The timeless classic look of a 2-Tone Sunburst Strat from the 1950s is something all guitarists have an affinity for, which is what makes this Fender MIJ Traditional '50s Stratocaster such a desirable guitar.
This instrument is made in Fender's Japanese factory by some of the company's most skilled craftsmen, using high quality materials. You simply can't go wrong with one of these guitars, in fact nothing else in this price-point comes close!
- Maple neck, MIJ slim U-shape profile
- 7.25" fingerboard radius and vintage frets
- Fender Vintage Strat single-coil pickups
* Set up to Fender specifications ready to play
* Includes genuine Fender gigbag