Any fan of Jazzmasters knows that the Made-In-Japan version are some of the best examples you'll ever get to play, like this gorgeous Fender MIJ Traditional '60s Jazzmaster in Arctic White finish.
Fender Japan produces exceptionally high quality guitars that are usually only available to buy in Japan, making them very rare and desirable around the world.
The Traditional '60s Jazzmaster is exactly as the name implies - Built the traditional way using quality timbers, with vintage appointments throughout.
- Alder body
- Maple neck, MIJ U-shape profile
- Rosewood fingerboard, 7.25" radius
- Single coil Jazzmaster pickups
* Set up to Fender specifications ready to play
* Includes genuine Fender gigbag