Gibson Custom Shop's breathtaking 1959 Les Paul Standard Reissue guitar is not just a tribute to the priceless original models - It's a clone of them.
From laser-scanned dimensions to chemically-recreated plastics to color-matched shades of sunburst, every element has been rendered in unbelievable detail representing the culmination of decades of work by Custom Shop's expert team - A tireless quest to bring accuracy and authenticity to the hands of genuine fans.
This instrument features the highest grade Mahogany possible for the body and neck, capped with a premium Maple top.
Every construction detail of this instrument painstakingly recreated the build of original vintage Les Pauls from 1959, which makes this guitar extraordinary good value considering the six-figure price tags people pay for a genuine six-decades old example.
Guitar Station Melbourne ships Gibson 1959 Les Paul Reissue guitars across Australia and puts the instrument through extensive checks and setup adjustments prior to dispatch.
Gibson Custom 1959 Les Paul Reissue Key Features
- Premium lightweight 1-piece Mahogany body with Maple top
- Premium Mahogany neck topped with premium Rosewood fingerboard
- Authentic '59 neck profile derived from vintage 1959 Gibson models
- Gibson PAF-style CustomBucker Alnico III humbucking pickups
- Gibson Custom Hardcase
- Certificate Of Authenticity