When you buy a Gibson Custom 1960 Hummingbird, you're acquiring a world-class instrument that's been meticulously crafted to honour the revered original release of the Hummingbird that changed music forever.
Gibson's brilliant acoustic guitar luthiers pull out all the stops on the Gibson Custom 1960 Hummingbird including a thermally aged Spruce top - A process that ages the molecular structure of the timber which results in resonance and tone that matches 70+ year old guitars.
The Gibson Custom 1960 Hummingbird also looks and feels just like playing a museum-grade vintage instrument thanks to the thin nitrocellulose finish with VOS aged patina.
Gibson Custom 1960 Hummingbird Features:
- All-solid timber construction
- Thermally aged Sitka Spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck with Rosewood fingerboard
- VOS aged patina nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Includes genuine Gibson hardcase