Gibson Custom has really gone to town building breathtaking Gibson Custom 1964 ES-335 Reissues in Sixties Cherry finish and the gentle VOS vintage patina ageing.
The Gibson luthiers closely examined original 1964 instruments and used digital scanning techniques to perfectly recreate every element of those golden-era instruments.
Gibson Custom 1964 ES-335 Reissue highlights:
- Nitrocellulose VOS finish
- 3ply Maple/Poplar/Maple body, Maple block and Adirondack Spruce bracing
- Mahogany neck, Authentic '64 Medium C-Shape
- 12" fingerboard radius, medium-jumbo frets
- Gibson Custom Custombucker III Humbucking pickups
- Includes hardcase, accessories, certificate of authenticity and factory paperwork