Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s - Heritage Cherry Sunburst
If you're serious about your guitar then without doubt adding a Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s in the original Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish would have crossed your mind plenty of times.
And why not? Seriously, this right here is is what Gibson is all about - Superb craftsmanship, an iconic timeless design and a voice that tips its hat to the golden era of guitars.
The Les Paul Standard '50s is everything a good Les Paul should be - Vintage style humbuckers that have that PAF-like ring to them, an old-school ABR-1 bridge, Orange Drop tone caps...This list goes on and on.
Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s Key Features
- Mahogany body with Maple top
- Mahogany neck topped with Rosewood fingerboard
- Vintage '50s neck profile
- Gibson Burstbucker 1 & 2 humbucking pickups
- Medium jumbo frets, 12" fingerboard radius
- Gibson Hardshell Case