Gibson Les Paul Studio - Wine Red
If you're after a genuine workhorse, meat-'n'-potatoes kinda guitar that'll always do the job on stage and in the studio, then it's worth taking a good look at this Gibson Les Paul Studio in Wine Red finish.
The Gibson Les Paul Studio was launched way back in 1983 and has become one of the most widely played models globally with its mix of understated looks, no-frills features, uncompromising tone and rugged reliability.
The Wine Red finish featured here has always been a massive hit for Gibson and its easy to see why, this is a colour that never goes out of fashion.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Key Features
- Weight-relieved Mahogany body with Maple top
- Mahogany neck topped with Rosewood fingerboard
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- SlimTaper neck profile
- Gibson 498T & 490R humbucking pickups
- GraphTech nut
- Gibson Premium Softshell Case