Gibson SG Tribute - Vintage Cherry Satin
For many fans of Gibson guitars, this Gibson SG Tribute model Vintage Cherry Satin is what a real SG should be - A straightforward, no-frills tone machine with an ultra playable neck.
The Gibson SG Tribute takes its cues from the SG Special faded models of years gone by, with a thin satin nitrocellulose finish that will age gracefully over time and lets the genuine Mahogany body resonate fully.
Gibson's SG Tribute guitars have become a staple part of any rock guitarists arsenal but this guitar can do so much more - The neck pickup sounds awesome for jazz fusion music when you wind the volume control down a little, and also for hot fat blues when you crack the volume right open.
We ship Gibson guitars all over Australia from our store in Melbourne.
Gibson SG Tribute Key Features
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck topped with Rosewood fingerboard
- Nitrocellulose satin lacquer finish
- SG rounded neck profile derived from vintage Gibson models
- Gibson 490R and 490T Alnico II humbucking pickups
- GraphTech nut
- Gibson Premium Softshell Case