Wow - Seriously, wow. When you strum this stunning Martin Authentic OM-18 1933 acoustic guitar, there's not really many words that can truly explain how good this guitar sounds.
Everything about this guitar is done the way Martin made them in 1933. Not only that but the timber has gone through a torrefaction process that ages the wood to react just like a genuine vintage guitar would.
Guitars don't really get better than this. They can certainly get more expensive...But definitely not better.
- Solid aged Adirondack Spruce top and bracing
- Solid Mahogany back, sides and neck
- Genuine Ebony fingerboard
- Aged patina to the Ambertone Nitrocellulose finish
* Set up to Martin specifications ready to play
* Includes genuine Martin hardcase