Telecaster - Modern, 3 Way wiring harness
This wiring harness will fit directly into a USA or Mexican made Fender Telecaster.
Our kits are the perfect solution when it comes to rewiring or upgrading the electronics in your guitar. A new wiring kit will help if your instrument is suffering from any of the following:
- Scratchy pots
- Signal cuts in and out
- Tone controls make no difference to your tone
- Tone becomes too muddy when rolling back the volume
- Volume or tone controls have no “sweep” and are very abrupt
Modern wiring comes standard in most Fender Telecasters. This style is what we like to call a low pass filter, meaning as you roll the volume down more of the highs will disappear.
- Custom CTS 'USA spec' 250K Precision Audio Taper Pots.
- Original USA made CRL 3 Way Lever Switch - These are essentially lifetime switches, you will probably never have to replace it.
- NOS K42Y-2 'Soviet' Paper in Oil Capacitor, value: 0.047uf -/+10%.
- USA Switchcraft 1/4" mono input jack - The industry standard.
- 22 gauge vintage pushback cloth wire.
All our wiring kits are crafted in-store at our Melbourne showroom. Feel free to get in touch if you have any install questions or would like something custom built.